Hedge and grass cutting schedule
To keep our estates looking well maintained we make sure grass and hedges are cut at the right time of year.
Our schedule for the year is as follows:
March 2023 – October 2023
- Grass cutting. Our cut and drop service means we will cut the grass but won’t collect the cuttings. If grass falls onto paths or anywhere else other than a grass area, then it will be cleared and moved back onto the grass
- Weed control on all hard surfaces, such as paths and car parks, that we’re responsible for
- Overhanging brambles from hedges
- Hedges will receive their first cut in June and July, so that nesting birds aren’t disturbed.
October 2023 – March 2024
- Leaf clearance on hard surfaces
- Maintain hard surfaces all year round i.e. clear moss, weeds, overgrowing grass
- Hedges that we’re responsible for will be cut back.
If you have any questions about hedge and grass cutting seasons, please contact us on 01892 501480.