An update from our Resident Scrutiny Panel
The Resident Scrutiny Panel recently completed a review of TCH’s Community Safety service and made 12 recommendations to our Board. Some examples include to:
- Improve community safety information in the starter/joining pack for new residents
- Provide clear community safety information for residents about what TCH can do versus the local authority/council
- Ensure the community safety service is a regular feature in the resident and leasehold/shared owner service newsletter, promoting what they do and where residents can get help and advice
- Use anonymised real-life stories on the TCH website to provide a variety of ways for residents to access community safety information
- Deliver mental health first aid training for customer services staff.
If you would like to read the full Board report, please click here.
The panel are now carrying out a review of TCH’s approach to damp and mould services and expect to make their recommendations to Board later this year.