Do we have your latest contact information?
When you book a repairs appointment, you can opt in to receive our text messaging service that will send you a series of text messages to:
- Confirm your appointment shortly after you’ve booked it
- Remind you 24 hours before your appointment
- Let you know on the day of the appointment when TCH Repairs are on their way.
It’s important that we have your current contact information on record so that you receive these text messages without any issues.
There are a few ways you can raise a repair with us:
You can easily update your contact information through your MyHomeOnline account by following these simple steps:
- Log into your MyHomeOnline account
- On the home page, click the menu icon in the top right (this looks like three lines stacked on top of each other)
- Select the first option (‘my details’)
- You will be taken to a page with your contact details on
- Check these details are correct, and amend where necessary
- Once you’ve made changes, make sure you press ‘save’ at the bottom to keep them.
Please note that if you update your phone number when raising a repair, this will not save on our system. To permanently update your contact information, you will need to follow the above steps.
If your contact information changes, please let us know so that we always have the right information for you.
While we would highly recommend that you create an account if you don’t already have one to manage your tenancy, we understand that there may be reasons why you can’t or don’t want to.
If you’d like to update your contact information using an alternate method, you can contact us by calling 01892 501480, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the webchat on our website.
For security reasons, you will need to go through a three-step verification process before checking/updating your contact information with an advisor.