Need some energy support this winter?
We know energy bills are likely to increase at this time of year with the temperatures dropping.
If you’re struggling to meet costs, we’re here to help you find support.
LEAP and Pocket Power are services that can help you keep warm and reduce your energy bills.
LEAP is a free service which can give you advice on:
- Reducing household bills
- Installing and using a smart meter
- Condensation, damp and mould
- Heating your home efficiently
- Managing your tariff.
If you’re interested in finding out more about LEAP and how to access their services, please call us on 01892 501480 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Pocket Power offers advice and support which can help you save money on your household energy bills.
During your free consultation with them, you will:
- Learn more about your options and how you can spend less on bills
- Have the chance to clarify any jargon or technical terms that may not be clear
- Learn about how to apply for discounts
- Ask questions based on your current situation and needs.
For more information on Pocket Power, or if you’re interested in a consultation, please speak to us on 01892 501480 or by emailing email@example.com
There are lots of organisations who are there to support people throughout the colder months, and with household bills in general. You can find more information about them here.