Struggling to pay your rent? We’re here to help

Related Posts

An individual’s or family’s finances can change unexpectedly. If you have any concerns about paying your rent, our Income Team is here to support you. We spoke to one of our Income Officers, Amelia, to find out more about the services on offer.

We’re here to help if you have any queries or concerns about paying your rent. The earlier you can talk to us, the sooner we can help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.

You can contact us through your MyHomeOnline account, by calling 01892 501480 or by emailing

After contacting us, a relevant member of the team will get in touch with you as soon as they can to talk through your situation.

We will start by having a conversation with you, to find out a bit more about your income. We’ll also see if it would help to refer you to our Money Support Team.

They can check to see if you’re eligible for any benefits and offer basic budgeting advice. They may also be able to help with vouchers for food or electricity bills.

If you have fallen into rent arrears, we will discuss an affordable payment plan so that you can get back on track.

Our support is open to all our residents, and we will work with you for as long as you need our help.

We work closely with various teams across Town & Country Housing, whether it be our Money Support Officers, or a member of the Tenancy Sustainment Team. This way of working allows us to look at every aspect of your finances and offer a broader support package.

Without a doubt it’s seeing how our service helps residents get back on track. I take great pride in the work we do, and I’d like to think that we help make people’s lives just that little bit easier.

Posted in