Contact Us


Need to get in touch? Here are the different ways you can contact us

There are lots of ways to contact us below, but regardless of how you get in touch all queries are initially answered by our Customer Service team. They are trained to assist residents with a wide range of issues without needing to pass them someone else, although there is a need to refer some queries to one of our specialist teams.

Because these teams are often out working in our communities they may not always be immediately available. In line with our Service Commitments our aim is to get back to you within five working days, but it can take a little longer when we’re dealing with a high number of enquiries.

We know how frustrating it can be to not get a quick response, but please do be assured that we will reply to you.

If your situation has changed since you first logged your query and the issue is now more urgent, please get back in touch. However, if you can wait for a response then please do.

This will really help to reduce the number of queries our Customer Service team receives, which means we’ll be able to get back to you more quickly.

Emergency calls

For out-of-hours emergency repairs call: 01892 501480 press option 1

If you have a gas leak call: 0800 111 999

Hot water and heating

For hot water and heating problems contact Swale Heating: 0800 011 3139

For oil and solid fuel heating call Headcorn Heating: 01622 891299

MyHomeOnline is our free, safe and secure online customer site that allows you to manage your account day or night. You can also book and report your repairs. Log in to, or sign up for, your MyHomeOnline account.

Use our web chat to speak to one of our Customer Advisors between 8.30am– 5pm Monday – Friday. The web chat feature can be found on the bottom right of your device’s screen.

For general enquiries, please email

Our Customer Service team is available Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm - 01892 501480.

Please note that our Customer Service Team are currently experiencing staff shortages due to a mixture of annual leave and sickness. As a result, it may take slightly longer than usual to get a response. 

You can raise general repairs through your MyHomeOnline account, email or call 01892 501480 and press option 1.

Hot water and heating

For hot water and heating problems contact Swale Heating: 0800 011 3139

Rebook your gas safety appointment through Swale

For oil and solid fuel heating call Headcorn Heating: 01622 891299

Building Safety

If you have any building safety concerns e.g. communal fire door not closing properly, please email or call us on 01892 501480 and press option 1.

Covering Kent, Medway and parts of East Sussex, our Home Improvement Agency provides support and advice to older or vulnerable people to help them live independently for longer in their homes, whether they own or rent the property. We can assist people with a wide range of needs including those with mental ill health, complex needs and disabilities.

If you'd like to find out more about this service, please visit the Home Improvement Agency webpage.

We always want to provide you with the best possible service, but there may be times when things go wrong, and you want to complain. When a customer complains we always aim to treat the complaint seriously and investigate it fairly. You can see our complaints policy here.

Complaints can be made:

  • Via our customer portal, MyHomeOnline 
  • Using our complaints form
  • Emailing
  • Via web chat, which can be found at the bottom right of our website
  • Calling our Customer Service team on 01892 501480
  • Writing to us at Town & Country Housing. Monson House, Monson Way, Tunbridge Wells Kent TN1 1LQ

Please let us know if you need help to make your complaint, or you can also contact the local Citizens Advice Bureau. To find your local Citizens Advice Bureau call 020 7833 2181 or visit citizens

You can also contact the independent Housing Ombudsman Service for their advice

The Ombudsman can give you advice at any stage of the complaints process but won’t decide about whether we’ve handled your complaint properly until you’ve fully completed our complaints process.

Its contact details are:

Housing Ombudsman Service, PO Box 1484, Unit D, Preston, PR2 0ET

Telephone: 0300 111 3000



We always try to do the best for our customers and it's nice to hear when we get things right. If you've received excellent service and would like to share your thoughts and ideas, please let us know by completing our feedback form.

We will never share your feedback without your consent, but if you prefer to leave anonymous feedback then please answer 'Anonymous' to the first four questions.    

Compliments, complaints and feedback form

For media enquiries, please email

For media enquiries outside of normal office hours, please call: 07551 154014

You can contact us through our customer enquiry form

Head office

Town & Country Housing
Monson House
Monson Way
Tunbridge Wells