Accessibility & translation
Need help reading our website?
Try it out for yourself…
To launch ReachDeck Toolbar, click on the orange button with a white person icon that you can see on the bottom left of all our pages.
The ReachDeck Toolbar will now be at the top of your screen.
If you click on the ‘pointed finger’ icon on the left of that toolbar, then hover your mouse pointer over any text on our site, you’ll hear it read out.
The question mark icon tells you about the different features of ReachDeck, which includes:
- Text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- Translation: translate content into more than 100 languages
- Text magnification: enlarge text and hear it read out loud
- Mp3 generation: convert selected text into an MP3 audio file
- Screen mask: reduce glare with a tinted mask
- Web page simplifier: remove clutter from the screen. Display only the main text
What formats do we provide information in?
If English is not your first language we may be able translate information for you, and in some circumstances we can arrange a telephone translator.
You may also find the Google Translate useful. This free service can translate letters and printed material into more than 100 languages https://translate.google.co.uk/
Audiotape, large print and braille
All our information can be made available on audio, large print or in braille. As a standard we will provide large print information in 24pt, however, we can go up to 48pt in exceptional circumstances.
Please call Customer Service on 01892 501480.