Need some financial advice?

Related Posts

We understand that many households are being affected by rises in the cost of living. With the recent increase in our rent and service charges, our Money Support Service is available to help our residents who are struggling with rent arrears and debt.

What is the Money Support Service?

Our Money Support Service is available to all our residents to provide budgeting advice and assistance with welfare benefits. If you’re worried about money, or you think a change in your circumstances may impact on your finances and would like some advice, please speak to us.

What can you expect from the service?

  • Short-term (usually up to 1 month) support and advice
  • Provide a clear summary of household income expenditure
  • Provide advice for increasing household income
  • Provide advice for reducing household expenses
  • Assist to negotiate affordable repayment arrangements if appropriate
  • Referrals to specialist support/advice providers if appropriate
  • Referrals to employment/skills training if appropriate
  • Provide information regarding welfare benefit qualification and eligibility
  • Guide through welfare benefits claims/appeals
  • Improve your confidence and knowledge around your finances
  • Provide information or make referrals for funding support.

When to speak to us

  • If you can’t pay some or all of your rent
  • If you’re struggling to keep up with payment on your other household bills
  • If you’re going without food, heating etc…
  • If your circumstances change, such as losing your job
  • After getting a reduction in your benefit
  • If your money worries are impacting on your health, such as sleepless nights, anxiety etc.

How can you contact our Money Support Team?

You can access our Money Support Service by calling 01892 501480 or by emailing

Posted in ,

Related Posts