Are your personal belongings covered?

Related Posts

Winter brings an increased risk of freezing pipes, which can split when they thaw out. If this happens in your home, we would repair any damage to the building caused by a leak, and you’d be able to claim back for damage to your personal items through your own contents insurance policy.

If you haven’t insured your home contents, we’d urge you to consider it. We know that it’s an extra cost, but it’s a price worth paying should you need to claim. There are lots of companies offering contents insurance, and a good place to start researching deals is the Money Saving Expert website.

It’s also worth looking at Thistle Tenant Risk – a leading provider of home contents insurance for the social housing sector. It has flexible payments options to allow for cash (fortnightly or monthly), direct debit (monthly) or annual payments.

Posted in

Related Posts