Looking for home contents insurance?

Related Posts

We’ve teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risk, a leading provider of home contents insurance for the social housing sector.

Home contents insurance plays a vital role in keeping your personal belongings protected. If you haven’t already insured your home contents, we’d urge you to do it.

Thistle Tenant Risk provide the ‘My Home Contents’ insurance scheme which protects you against events that you could be affected by and financially liable for. It also covers your home contents against things like fire, theft, water or malicious damage.

If you rent your home from us, TCH covers the buildings insurance but we don’t cover your contents or decoration.

For more information about the insurance, and how to apply, visit this page on our website.

Posted in